So, in truth I’ve been a bit of a bad boy in the last couple of years. Due to some quite distressing events in my personal life, I have let myself go quite a bit. I’m not as heavy as I was when I started my weight loss journey, but I’ve put most of it back on.
Lets set the scene with why I got here:-
- July 2015, my father died
- July 2016 my wife left me
- December 2016 safe to say I had a bit of a breakdown
So what has changed:-
- January 2017 Started a new job
What am I going to do?
- Try to eat healthier
- Definitely get more exercise
- Try and keep a positive attitude going
What am I not going to do?
Go on another crash diet. Although the last one got rid of the weight, it also caused me a life threatening illness.